We are here for you and your family.
Call us at 978-922-0787.
We start with an intake phone call. Where are you are from, are you already experiencing homelessness, what types of income do you have, etc are some of the questions we’ll need to ask.
After that, we will ask you to come in and meet with us. We’ll tell you more about the program, our model, what you can expect of us and what we expect of you. Here are a few things we offer.
- Intensive case management, Financial planning and saving
- Financial education including debt reduction, budgeting, savings and making appropriate money choices
- Access to support services
- Employment and housing assistance
- Education evaluation and resources for further education opportunities
- Day Center access and overnight family-oriented shelter at local host congregations
- Community support in a caring and nurturing family-friendly environment