Transforming the lives of homeless families
We believe that families should all have the promise of a bright tomorrow and with hard work, our families move on to a future with great hopes and the skills to succeed
We invite you to join us!
Family Promise provides warm hospitality when lives are falling apart, a safe place to sleep and delicious meals – all from volunteers who step forward to help. We empower these compassionate people with training and offering ways to get involved by giving just a few hours of their time several times a year. Without a doubt, it is a very stressful time for our families, but knowing that other people care and are willing to be there for them is comforting and reassuring. Our families work hard and inspire us all!
Volunteers make our program a cost-effective way to address homelessness, but we still have fixed costs to cover. We hold fundraisers and apply for grants, but donations from our supporters make up a large part of our annual budget.
Ways to Help
- Give a gift today and know you will be helping local families in need
- Consider making a financial commitment – Your monthly pledge or Annual Fund gift aids with budget planning! Find out more about joining our Circle of Promise
- Attend our annual events like Taste the Promise (May) and Walk to End Homelessness (October)
- Form a team of volunteers from your workplace or other organization – We have a job for you!
- Help with grant writing, public relations, fundraising and introductions to other caring people